Safety and Security
Here at Little Cheeky Monkeys we consider the safety of your child to be our first priority. As well as having a very high staff to children ratio, there are a number of safety features that we have put into practice.
* The entrance has a door bell and safety key pad which is activated by a code only known to members of staff, parents and visitors to the nursery will have to be granted access by one of those members of staff.
* There is a strict “Collection policy” in operation to determine who is allowed to collect your child and will require a password before being granted access into the premises.
* There is a number of state of the art security features built into the fabric of the building, such as several security cameras linked to a cctv recording system, in order to monitor the safety of the Nursery from the outside, and also to enable the activities of the Nursery to be monitored by the Manager.
* There is separate temperature controlled hot water supply to the taps in the children’s bathroom
* Fire alarms, panic alarms, smoke alarms and emergency lightning to aid a rapid escape from the building, are fitted as standard.
* Safe and hygienic floor and work surfaces in all rooms.
* The outdoors area’s comply with our strict safety-first policy also.
* All staff have a positive ‘enhanced’ clearance obtained from the Criminal records Bureau, prior to commencing work at Little Cheeky Monkeys.